Friday, August 16, 2013

Dhyana meditation classes and blog started

Sri Sadgurubhyoh Namah

Dhyana or meditation makes one peaceful. I have started teaching dhyana on Aug-3-2013. These classes will be conducted on weekends at my home from 6am-730am IST, and it will be streamed online at http://www.youtube.com/user/Yogajyothi . The sessions will be recorded on youtube.

Every person has to perform five yajnas (prescribed sacrifices/offerings) daily. 
They are,
1) Bhuta yajna -- taking care of animals
2) Manushya yajna  -- taking care of people by doing charitable activities
3) Pitr yajna -- taking care of elders, procreating to continue the family line
4) Deva yajna -- taking care of the world / environment
5) Rishi yajna -- Propagating the selfless teachings of ancient masters

Teaching Dhyana is my humble offering at the feet of our ancient masters, the Rishis and to my Guru. 
May this yajna bring peace, happiness, wisdom to the people who are willing to practice and to the world at large. 

Through this blog, I will record my thoughts on different meditation techniques that will be taught in the class.

Hari Om
Atmajyoti prasad

No comments:

Post a Comment